Why Namecheap is a best bet over others.
- Best Price : The domains are priced just right and are much cheaper on long run , whereas others provide high discounts first and renewals are priced higher so the previous heavy discounts are just an allurement to newbies. Whereas Namecheap doesn’t use heavy discount tactics. Persons who are just trying out first time and who are unsure of business website can benefits with others but second year renewals are just going to be on higher side from other vendors
- Best Support : Whether you buy a hosting plan or even a domain, there are a lot of unsettled queries and you need an ultimate guidance. That’s fair, every newbie deserves the rights to seek proper help. Owing to an experienced support team, both the companies offer 24/7 free service but they may differ in the mode of communication. Namecheap does not provide phone call assistance whereas Godaddy gives no instant facility for live chats.
NameCheap’s live support team is quick to respond and to solve the puzzle queries on time.
- Others provides live support at specific hours from Monday to Friday and a long wait for of at least 10 minutes to get connected to your live agent. On the other hand, Namecheap support is very much easy to access. Around a minute to get contacted to their live support. They are always available for 24/7
- Web Interface : All the domain providers have an excellent, fast search tools that take no time in finding the domain you want. An easy-to-use dashboard is the most attractive feature for any domain or hosting provider. The checkout process of Namecheap is extremely smooth and seamless. On the other hand, other leading vendors of Domain and Hosting Provider have a confusing checkout process that can be problematic for the newbie users.
- Among some hosting & Domain Providing companies, some are popularly known for up-selling clients with huge discounts. It throws the impression to the customer that it is immensely hard to buy what you wanted to buy. If you’re a new client and completely unaware about the buying procedures then they can make yourself pay for a bunch of things like web hosting or email service you might not need at all. It’s a bad tactic and expensive.
- Renewals and Bill Payments : Anyways, all sort of added services increases the bill payment and it makes domain complicated to use. Make sure to uncheck all the unnecessary options that pop alongside your plan. That’s not the case with Namecheap. Unlike, others, Namecheap checkout process is professional, neat and easy to understand. They won’t trap you into buying anything you won’t like to buy or are forced to buy.
- Less Clients but Quality Clients : Namecheap might have lesser customers but it doesn’t have a bad past of bad support and it successfully offers some value-added services to it’s customers. Namecheap is the prominent winner for its amazing support, plans, user interface, and features. Whereas other service providers still need to improve their pricing and customer support if they likely to remain in market.
History & Overview
Namecheap is an ICANN-accredited domain registrar and technology company founded in 2000 by CEO Richard Kirkendall. It is one of the fastest-growing American companies according to the 2018 Inc. 5000. Celebrating nearly two decades of providing unparalleled levels of service, security, and support, Namecheap has been steadfast in customer satisfaction. With over 10 million domains under management, Namecheap is among the top domain registrars and web hosting providers in the world.
We offer a full selection of popular and unique domains, along with fully featured hosting packages, SSL security certificates, WhoisGuard privacy protection, and more–all at some of the lowest prices in the industry.
People Are The Reason
The Internet is built on computers and servers, but there’s no net without people–people like you and people like us. In today’s global market, having an online presence isn’t just a nice thing to have, it’s a necessity. We at Namecheap think it’s a basic right.
That’s why we’ve made it our mission to provide affordable access to domains, along with the products and services that can help you make your mark online.
The Internet isn’t just for people who write code or build server hardware. It’s for you and your ideas, big and small. We look forward to helping you get those ideas online and out to the world.
The Namecheap Mission
Namecheap offers the latest in high-quality domain and hosting products at the most competitive prices in the business. We work every day to provide unparalleled levels of service, security, and support. We won’t bother you with unwanted upselling or aggressive advertising. Our goal is to be honest, straightforward, friendly, and helpful. It’s that simple.