In Web Designing we come across many clients who have dire need for Shopping carts. The main concern is for them is the cost. We understand that some of the clients don’t have that much budget to start with, especially when they are startups and just testing the waters before plunging in.
Tentative Costing for Ecommerce –
- Domain : Rs.800 to Rs.1400
- Hosting – Preferable SSD with CDN – Minimum – 5GB Space – Rs. 4500/- ( This can be upgraded anytime depending on the Data size and traffic of visitors)
- Designing : Rs.15000 to Rs.20000
- Add-ons – Themes & Plugins – Rs.5000 to Rs.10000
10 Things to Consider when Designing an eCommerce Website
If you’ve ever wondered what are the guidelines and website design ideas for designing an eCommerce website, then you’re in the right place. In this post, I’m going to show you some of the most important things an eCommerce site should have:
- Choose a design which reflect the products color and ambience
- Always keep products name propers , Showcase ,Descriptions
- MRP Rates and Discounts
- What are the shipping rates for different places- Cities, States or Country
- Design of the Cart should be easy and all products should be categorized properly
- Enable Guest Checkout and make checkout process easy to follow.
- Multiple Payment Options
- Contact Information and Support
- SSL is very important
- Make it Social Proof-Get Good Reviews : Without evidence that someone purchased successfully or liked your site no one will ever put their confidence in you. If you’re struggling for good reviews, make it so that your customers are able to review you easily. You can do this by bringing this option on the product page or right after they have successfully completed an order.