We are Delhi NCR – Ghaziabad, based Web Designing and Digital Marketing company which comprises of Young Smart, and Talented Web Experts but backed by seasoned IT veterans. We have a good stronghold in Opensource Technologies and are ready with affordable and budget based web solutions for personal and business needs. Our core strength is we have our own Hosting Servers and we offer the best services as per your budgets and needs. Our engineers monitor our web servers regularly for best-optimized services, speed, and scalability.
As said, we own our Web Linux Servers, which are best and rugged for any Open Source based Ecommerce Websites, Portals, and other web applications. We are also Resellers for some of the World’s best Web Hosting Providers, such as Godaddy, Inmotion hosting, Digital Ocean, and Servercake. We also help our clients choosing the right technologies and Web Servers as per real-time requirements. We also Offer Email Solutions like G Suite, Zoho Mail, and others to corporates and Individuals.
Systematic Working, Optimised Results :
- Meet with clients or management to discuss the needs and design of a website
- Create and test applications for a website
- Write code for the website, using programming languages such as HTML or XML, PHP, and others.
- Work with other team members to determine what information the site will contain.
- Work with graphics and other designers to determine the website’s layout
- Integrate graphics, audio, and video into the website.
- Monitor website traffic and help get inquires for our customers by Digital Marketing, if needed.
When creating a website, we as developers make the client’s visions into reality. We build responsive websites, such as E-Commerce, News-Portal, or Gaming sites, to fit clients’ needs, but, Different types of websites require different applications. For example, a gaming site should be able to handle advanced graphics, whereas an e-commerce site would need a payment-processing application. The developer decides which applications and designs will best fit the site and are not heavy on budgets. Our developers handle all aspects of a website’s construction needs and others specialize in a certain aspect of it.
Our Back-end Core web developers are responsible for the overall technical construction of the website. They create the basic framework of the site and ensure that it works as expected. Back-end web developers also establish procedures for allowing others to add new pages to the website and meet with management to discuss major changes to the site.
Digital Marketers: Digital Marketing Team and Webmasters maintain websites and keep them updated. They ensure that websites operate correctly, and they test for errors such as broken links.
6 Weeks Industrial Training in Web designing
The ultimate goal of web design is to create pages that grab the attention of website visitors to convert them into paying customers or provide specific information about a product, company, or organization. Websites can entertain, may contain “how to’s” or instructions, guidance, and support.
We welcome students who wish to enroll for 12 Weeks Industrial Training in Web designing. It is an emerging field in the I.T Industry in today’s market and also one can work as a freelance web designer and work from home.
This course helps students to work with Advertising Agencies, Web Design Agencies and this course is also good housewives , who wish to work from home.
The Training Introduces you to the world of web design using :
- HTML (Hypertext Markup Language)
- CSS (Cascading Style Sheets).,
- Core PHP
6 Weeks Training in Digital Marketing
Our company welcomes students from all streams and who wish to enroll for 6 Weeks Industrial Training in Digital Marketing It is one of the most sought after skillset and an emerging field in the I.T Industry in today’s market.
This Training Introduces students to use Internet as Marketing.
- What is Digital Marketing
- What is SEO, SMO, SMM
- Onpage Optimisation
- Off Page Optimisation
- Use of Meta Tags and Meta Keywords and Description in a webpage
- How Search Engine Works & understanding Google SERP Updates
- Use of SEO Plugins In WordPress & Ecommerce
- Optimising Web Servers / Hosting for Page Speed
- Use of Bing & Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics
- Checking & Enhancing Moz DA / PA
- Creating Backlinks
- Free Directory Submission
- Youtube, Instagram and Facebook Marketing